Friday, December 30, 2011

The Best of 2011

Each week for the next five weeks, I'll be sharing with you the "Best of 2011" in five categories of photography: fairies, children, teens, vintage and pin up.  Here in this week's post are my favorite Fairies of North County, doing what they do best...playing dress-up and pretending. While I realize that I risk twinkle overload in these photographs, there's a wonderful delicacy to them, and a delightful, vintage atmosphere that makes them irresistible.  During my career as a portrait photographer, I have literally watched these children–my little elves–grow up. And I'll never forget the little girl that will always remain a four-year-old fairy princess, whose memory, in part, I hope to preserve in my photographs. Fairy Blessings to her and all the very special children who made this one of my most magical creative experiences ever.


























No comments:

Post a Comment